Woodchester Mill, North Woodchester, Stroud, Gloucestershire. GL5 5NN
The job will involve:
- Working in the Design & Production studio at Woodchester Mill.
- Assisting the Creative Director in development of new designs.
- Use of AVA, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Overseeing production of Wide Width Wallpapers on HP printers.
- Profiling printers and monitors to ensure consistent results.
- Cleaning & maintenance of HP Design Jet printers for Wide Width Wallpaper production.
- Keeping stock of consumables in the Studio.
- Meeting deadlines for Focus, London Design Week and production companies.
- Understanding of print and pattern repeats.
- Creating colour libraries using digital and physical references.
- Creating a digital library of design files to be used by Production and Sampling.
Filing physical print-outs of wallpaper and fabric testing.
The successful applicant needs to be responsible, self motivated, versatile and happy to work within a team.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org